Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally, school year is over.

Yes, finally.. It's over.. Hell week is definitely over.
I really had enough of my professors who were not worthy to be called professors.
well, I wouldn't explain it any further because everybody knows this blog and they can track me for I am the only centroeagle everybody knows.
(I have the same username in the centro's site, so I really have to be extra careful)

anyhow-- mandarin is over! Yes, I did it! hahaha! I really have no idea on how I will pass the subject because I can't remember any mandarin or pinyin words right now. Except of course to "ni hao ma" and "she she" haha!
I barely attend Ms. Ong's classes and so she did. She always says that she didn't like our class because we are all incurably lazy..
come final examination.. My goodness! Out of 35 students, only 5 were able to take the exams. Yes! And unfortunately and as expected.. I wasn't one of them.
I am one of the thirty who are incurably lazy! (yes-- I do admit that I am.)
the 5 delinquent students submitted their mandarin activities.. While the thirty didn't. I didn't pass even one activity so how the hell will Ms. Ong give me my final exam right? Good thing I have a good PR-- the next day she game me my final exam. haha (thanks to my connection.. Ahem)

caregiving is over!! Darn.. It was sooo boring! really. If not only for Mr. Silva (our prof) i wouldn't have any motivation at all to go to his class. it was soooo damn boring! why?--well, the class will start from 7am to 1pm with only 1hour break! really really bores me.

foodtechnology, foodservice? finally-- no more laboratory works and i really had enough of cooking and spending and spending money. (sigh)
the lecture classes were also boring! and the laboratory were tiring and..........

human res0urce? well,, really had nothing to say aside from that i am thankful that Ms. L. didn't have her eyes for me. i didn't have a hard time on her subject and she's a teacher (professor?) who you can talk anything.. basta walang topak!! hehe

entrepreneurship? well, i acc0mplished something worthy in this subject! i finished our Feasibility study on no time at all. and hey, without the help of my group mates ah! i did it on my own. really! hehe
im glad that it's over.. it means, we are all over with Ms. N. sentiments on her love life.. arghs! she has no boyfriend at her age and she keeps on talking about it and i think she's self-pitying most of the times.

c0mputer2! arghs! i had a hard time in this subject, or i had a hard time on my professor i should say. (we had 3 or 4 professor here.. during the first two weeks of classes, we kept on changing prof)
darn! i hate this! really. it sucks.. oh'well.. i wasn't listening at all on Ms. S'
discussions. i was blogging and reading the forum and posting as well..
nice right? hehehe

education1... grabe! this one sucks!! really! it was soooo boring just like caregiving. 10-1 every monday was our schedule and nakakagutom at nakaka antok talaga. basta boring sya! Ms. A. didn't do anything except on talking and talking and talking that it really bores me.

-------- sa totoo lang.. i really don't know if i did something na makabuluhan or i learned something this semester.. i really don't know! hehehe

basta-- all i know is that after sampaguita interlude, bakasyon na. hehe
and im starting to enjoy it already! =)

have a nice summer vacation everyone...

ciao! till next time..
mwah..mwah..mwah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagot ka sis!!

hindi mo man lang ginamit ang code names natin sa mga profs natin. paano yan pag nabasa nila?
kilala ka nila di ba?
i mean, everybody knows that you are centroeagle.
kalat ang username and pictires mo sa internet na ikaw si centroeagle.
paano yan? sa ceu site pa and mailing list. ikaw din si centroeagle and naka adv. pa ang site mo sa wi-fi.
lagot ka. hahaha!
pero don't worry.. suportahan taka sis. pareho lang naman tayu ng sentiments sa mga prof natin eh.
o cge, enjoy nyo ang bakasyon.
mwah sis. yngat and i miss you.

centroeagle said...

ssshhhhhhh.. they will not know.. i assure you.. hehehe
centroeagle is centroeagle, i know that and i am not afraid on what i've said.. totoo naman eh.